Notice of Public Sealed Bids Being Accepted
For Inspection at WMTS, 76 Merrow Road Auburn, ME, 207-333-6972
Contact Mark Laskey ext 204 M-F 8AM-5PM
- 2007 Sharp MX2300N networkable business color/b&w copier/printer/scanner/fax, 2-sided ADF, 4 adjustable 500-sheet trays, bypass feeder, external 3500-sheet letter-size tray, internal offset/sort/collate/staple/punch finisher with spare toner cartridges, maintained by SymQuest 180,022 color copies/353,624 b&w copies when removed from service
- 2003 Ford Goshen 12+2 cutaway bus Vin# 1FDWE35F23HB05697 282,859 miles
- 2003 Ford Goshen 12+2 cutaway bus Vin# 1FDWE35F03HB05696 194,710 miles
- 2003 Ford Goshen 12+2 cutaway bus Vin# 1FDWE35F53HB88543 201,496 miles
- 2001 Blue Bird Cummins 24+1 short-chassis high-floor bus Vin# 1BAGBCPH21F099418 69,289 miles*
- 2002 Blue Bird Cummins 24+1 short-chassis high-floor bus Vin# 1BAGBLPA52F204537 59,460 miles*
- 2006 Ford Starcraft 16+2 cutaway bus Vin# 1FDXE45P76DA78947 153,308 miles
- 2005 Dodge Caravan 7passenger minivan Vin# 1D4GP25R95B371525 158,222 miles
- 2005 Dodge Caravan 7passenger minivan Vin # 1D4GP25R25B371527 149,318 miles
*Not original odometer.
All items are “as-is” with no implied warranty. All sales are final. Items will be awarded to the highest responsible bidder for each individual item. WMTS and MaineDOT reserve the right to refuse any and all bids. The decisions of WMTS and MaineDOT are final and are not subject to appeal. MaineDOT must approve all bid awards. Each bid for each item must be in a separate sealed envelope. Each envelope must state the name of the item and if applicable coinciding Vin# for which the enclosed bid is intended. Bids for “lots” will not be considered. Individual sealed bids may be sent together to WMTS in a larger envelope.
All bids must be received at WMTS, 76 Merrow Road, Auburn, ME 04210 no later than noon Friday, September 5, 2014.
WMTS Buses Are Open to the Public, Providing Rides Monday through Friday…
Western Maine Transportation Services wants everyone to know its buses are open to the public for Monday through Friday daytime rides.
Riders can reach WMTS at 800-393-9335 from 7:30AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday to get more information and schedule a curb-to-curb ride. Buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts and WMTS also offers weekly trips from the Farmington, Rumford & Norway areas to Lewiston/Auburn including service to the Lewiston VA Clinic.
WMTS can take riders to and from work, pharmacies, shopping, hair and personal care, libraries, visits with family and friends, food pantries, meal and warming centers and, as always, eye, dental and healthcare appointments.
Fares for up to 25 Miles are $3.00 for an adult, and $1.50 for Seniors 60 and older, Children ages 5 to11, the Disabled and anyone having a valid Medicare card. Accompanied children under 5, trained service animals and eligible personal care attendants may travel at no charge.
Some riders may be eligible for low-cost or free transportation through funding provided by United Way of Androscoggin County, United Way of the Tri-Valley Area, United Way of Oxford County, SeniorsPlus and Maine DHHS.
Where Does WMTS Go?
WMTS provides Public Transportation and Maine DHHS Transportation services to Androscoggin, Franklin and Oxford counties.
You can also click on the name of a town on the map to view the transportation services WMTS offers in that area.
for more information
and to schedule your ride!